Sunday 28 February 2010

Stickers! Stamps!

Hello Hello!

I don't think I've ever posted on a different blog before so I hope this works...

Firstly, a big thanks to everyone who has said they'll take part. I haven't met many (any?) of you but this clearly proves you must be ace.

People have been asking about sticker designs and stuff so I just wanted to chip in with my opinion. I'm encouraging people to only get one design of sticker made for the Thing so that everyone that has a passport can collect all of the different stickers - rather than having to ask for multiple stickers from one person. It's sort of like having a passport - every country just uses one stamp design for everyone that passes through. If we ever do this again (which I really hope we do) then people could totally change the design of their sticker for every event!

Also, someone asked about rubber stamps - which is a brilliant idea! I'm currently trying to order one to stamp the front cover with - so great minds must think alike. Since the MOO stickers are 22mm by 22mm then the stamps shouldn't be much larger than this... maybe 35mm by 35mm at the most?

I think that's all for the time being. Don't forget to order your stickers sooner rather than later. We've got about 180 passports so you won't need any more than two books if you're planning on trying to get your sticker in every passport... which I am.

Stay out of trouble
TWx

No comments:

Post a Comment